Take a walk on the hills of Poreč-Parenzo and discover the ruins and remains of the ancient Histri civilization dated closely to 4000 years ago. Learn how the region of Histria (Istria) thrived before the arrival of the Roman Empire.
- 3-4 hours walking tour
- hiking the three hills near the town of Poreč with guidance by a licensed tour guide
- Learn about the ancient civilization of Histri who prospered in these parts long before the Romans arrived
- Learn about specific towns architecture and ways of life of the Histri people
- short break with a picnic lunch
- Return to our starting point